With your Frying Range being the core of your business operation and one of the most expensive purchases, its important to make the right decision.
Here at Henry Nuttall, we believe we have the perfect balance of high quality bespoke manufacturing, market leading technology and reliable after sales service, all for a reasonable price.
Our Build Quality
- Our Frying ranges our manufactured using the highest quality materials and components, along with expert craftsmanship from our wealth of fabricating experience. Our Traditional build style (not fully welded) means that our frying ranges can be completely stripped down to the Mild Steel Frame, ensuring that installation through a standard sized door is easily achievable.
- This build style also allows for a easy maintenance and servicing, without the need to re-weld after replacement pans and repairs. For example, in a morning, our engineers could replace 3 pans and carry out a full service before you open for your lunch time session. All of this without the extorionate bill at the end. It is this maintenance efficiency and build quality which ensures our ranges with appropriate servicing and care will easily last 20 years or more.
- As a British Manufacturer we carry a full parts and materials stock, which on the whole is also sourced from local companies, ensuring a quick service and the peace of mind of dealing with a local company.
Technology & Design
- Our patented High Efficiency ECO Burner uses the latest blown air technology to allow maximum and consistent heat transfer, ensuring instant recovery while saving your gas bills.
- The market leading intelligent controller varies the burner output based upon volume of product in the pan, ensuring temperature set remains, instant temperature recovery and prevention of temperature overshoot. All of this helps you provide best food products consistently.
- We offer Integral 3 Stage filtration across all our ranges, allowing you to drop the oil into a collection tank, passing through 3 separate filtration systems, and then return the Oil through a separate return pipe to any pan of your choice.
- We also offer the choice of a hard wired Vito 80 Gen 3, which can be housed within the range for a speedy filtration at frying temperature.
- With every range being made bespoke for our customer, we ensure that our modern and sleek design perfectly fits the customers preference. With the availability of Flat top basket frying and more traditional hinged lids, we have something suitable for all frying styles.
After Sales & Servicing
- We are the only Manufacturer with service depots in 2 locations – Bristol & Sheffield. We also have dedicated sub contractors strategically covering the whole country, giving you peace of mind of an efficient and quick response.
- We offer a number of service contract options to cover your every need, all available across monthly direct debit options. For more information contact us on email@example.com
- All our frying ranges offer a 5 year pan warranty and 24 months parts and labour warranty.